What are cookies and why do we use them?
To give you a few examples, cookies "remind" us of such basic and useful information as your user name and password so you can log on to the site automatically without having to re-enter them, your default browser language and the most popular destinations for tourists with search criteria similar to yours, as well as such important information as that which enables us to display advertisements in accordance with your browsing habits so they will correspond as closely as possible to your interests.
You can rest assured that the cookies used on this Website are only associated with an anonymous user and that user's computer, without providing any of the user's personal information.
Many of the cookies we use are exempt from obligatory disclosure, as the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) considers them to be ""essential"" (for example, the user login cookies that enable you to avoid filling out online forms in every website you visit). However, in the case of other types, it is important for you to be well-informed, which is why you should read this information. Nevertheless, we are fully committed to our clients: if you have any questions or concerns after reading this information, please do not hesitate to write to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. You can contact us by mail at Calle Gran Vía No. 22 4th right Madrid, Spain, by fax at 902196339, or by email at email@example.com
If you still have questions concerning cookies, you can also access the following link to the Inteactive Advertising Bureau: http://www.iab.net/.
What types of cookies might you find on TGT?
First, we need to inform you about the various types of cookies. You should bear in mind that on TGT, you may find both our own cookies, set by us, and third-party cookies, set by our partners, providers and collaborators, which enable you, for example, to interact with any advertising you may find on our Website. There are also session cookies and tracking cookies. The former compile and store data while you are on the website (for example, your shopping cart), and the latter enable data to be stored and remain accessible for a longer period of time.
According to the purpose for which they collect data, on TGT, you may find the following types of cookies:
- Essential or authentication cookies: Without these, we would not be able to work together, and you would not be able to access all of the features of our Website. They enable you to navigate the Website and use the various features and services it contains, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, entering areas with restricted access, remembering the products and services contained in an order, completing the purchasing process, applying to register for or participate in in an event, using security features during browsing and storing audio or video broadcast content. Without cookies, we would have no way of knowing what services you have already selected when choosing others (they improve your experience on our Website, for example, by helping us remember that you have already chosen a flight while you're looking for hotels so that you do not have to pay for each service separately).
- Analytics cookies: These cookies, which may be managed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurements and analysis of your use of the offered services: they enable us to understand how you interact with our Website and determine which content and advertising campaigns appeal to you the most. In short, they guide us in providing content that truly interests you and in making that content as accessible to you as possible. To do this, we analyse your navigation of our Webpage with the goal of improving the selection of products and services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies, which may be managed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertisements in TGT as effectively as possible, adapting the advertising content to the services you request or to your usage of our Webpage. To do this, we may analyse your web browsing habits and show you advertisements related to your navigation profile.
- Social network cookies: These are a type of authentication cookie that enables you to share our content through the social networks you belong to. They are managed directly by the selected social network, and without them, it would be impossible to share the information we show you with your friends and acquaintances.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable storing information on users' activity throughout a single browsing session, presenting advertisements that are directly related to their interests or to the searches they have previously performed on other websites.
|basic_html||TGT||為網站的正常運作提供支持。||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|info_localizacion||TGT||User preferences (language, currency code, etc)||15 days||技術性Cookie|
|olt_pref||TGT||User preferences (language, currency code, etc)||45 days||技術性Cookie|
|iphone_native||TGT||Identifies iphone device||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|brand||TGT||為網站的正常運作提供支持。||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|mobile_version||TGT||Allows mobile devices identification||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||TGT||為網站的正常運作提供支持。||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|ref||TGT||Identifica la página desde la cual el visitante entra en la web.||15 days||技術性Cookie|
|remite||TGT||Used for identifying whether the used accessed the site directly or coming from another site.||45 days||技術性Cookie|
|remite_travel||TGT||Used for identifying whether the used accessed the site directly or coming from another site.||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|where||TGT||為網站的正常運作提供支持。||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|cookie_information||TGT||Stores if the cookies information popup has been shown to the user.||365 days||技術性Cookie|
|searcher_data||TGT||Contains the details of the last search performed by the user||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|search||TGT||Contains the details of the last search performed by the user||7 days||技術性Cookie|
|transition||TGT||Reservation system config item||30 days||技術性Cookie|
|expopt||TGT||This cookie is used to perform A/B tracking to compare the results achieved using different creative/content.||2 days||技術性Cookie|
|cosmos||TGT||Contains user segmentation information||45 days||技術性Cookie|
|uniqueCookie||TGT||User language preference||1 months||技術性Cookie|
|PLAY_LANG||TGT||User language preference||1 months||技術性Cookie|
|tracking_statistics||TGT||登入操作的Cookie技術||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|transport_flight||TGT||Contains the details of the last search performed by the user||7 days||技術性Cookie|
|transport_train||TGT||Contains the details of the last search performed by the user||8 days||技術性Cookie|
|transport_and_hotel||TGT||Contains the details of the last search performed by the user||7 days||技術性Cookie|
|hotels_notifications||TGT||Website internal configuration||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|SSLB||TGT||為網站的正常運作提供支持。||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|uid||TGT||Identifies the user anonymously||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|book_data||TGT||讓在出錯時加速預訂流程成為可能。||End of session||技術性Cookie|
|*||有關這些 Cookie 的更多詳細信息可見於：http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ y https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage||分析性Cookie / 技術性Cookie / 行為廣告類Cookie|
|*||TripAdvisor||有關這些 Cookie 的更多詳細信息可見於：https://www.tripadvisor.com||技術性Cookie / 行為廣告類Cookie|
How to enable, disable or delete cookies
In any case, enabling, disabling or deleting cookies in your browser is easy. Let's look at the most common browser types:
- If you use Internet Explorer 8.0+:
- Select "Internet Options" on the""Tools" menu.
- Click on the "Privac" tab.
- Select the desired level of privacy by moving the cursor to one of the six positions corresponding to how many cookies you wish to allow.
- You can also use the following link http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you use Firefox 4.0+:
- Select "Options" from the "Tools" menu.
- Select "Privacy" in the upper menu bar.
- Choose the desired option.
- You can also use the following link http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- If you use Google Chrome:
- On the menu, under "Settings", select "Show Advanced Options".
- Select "Content Settings" under "Privacy".
- You can also use the following link https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- If you use Safari:
- Open "Safari" and select "Preferences" under "Settings".
- Open the "Privacy" tab.
- In the "Block Cookies" section, select the option that best suits your needs.
- You can also use the following link http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
The only way to withdraw your consent once you have given it is by deleting the cookies that have already been downloaded. To do this, follow the instructions above. There are also tools that can help you detect and disable cookies in each website you visit. One of these is "Ghostery".